The Nigeria Liquified-natural gas (NLNG) company is inviting applications from first-year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities to its 2020/2021 undergraduate’s scholarship scheme.
Eligibility for the NLNG Scholarship award
According to the company, the NLNG scholarship scheme is available to prospective candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Have an excellent/outstanding West African School Certificate (WAC) or National Examination Council result at one sitting, i.e. a minimum of five credits including Mathematics and English.
- Have a score of 200 and above at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation (UTME)
- Be a certified full-time year one student at any Nigerian University at the time of application.
- Have a 3.5 CGPA at his/her first-year first semester (2019/2020 SESSION) examination.
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship award/scheme from any other company, organisation or agency.
- Not be a spouse or a child of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
Method of Application for the NLNG Scholarship scheme
Candidates who are interested in registering for the award should visit the official Nigeria NLG Limited website to apply and follow the instructions listed below.
- Go on to the social Performance Menu and select Education from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the UGSS scholarship application link on the related link section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on Register Here to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applicants must upload the following scanned copies as an attachment:
- Passport-sized photograph
- WASC, SSCE or NECO result
- UTME result
- Officially signed and stamped year-one first-semester result (2019/2020) session.
- first semester
- University admission letter