- 31 December 2020
Setting aside cash is consistently a hot subject. CouponsXDeals is perhaps the best site that offers the most recent coupons and markdown codes for a lot of stores. With these coupon codes, you can get cash off any buys when shopping on the web.
Also, presently to assist cover with splitting of your educational expenses, we need to offer a grant which any understudy can apply for. We are searching for an applicant who meets our necessities.
- Applicants must be currently attending a college or university during the Fall 2020 academic year. Winner will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving his/her winning.
- This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
- Only third-year and fourth-year students can apply for this scholarship
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.2 at the time of submission.
- Must apply to the scholarship via the link provided. You must provide your name, university email, target graduation year, and the name of your academic institution.
- Must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words
- One submission per person, per year.
- All applications must be submitted by December 31, 2020 at 11:59PM. No exception.
$3,000 scholarship will be awarded to only one student from anywhere around the world (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore,…) to help him/her pay for his/her education. Only one current college student from anywhere around the world will be the winner. Just by applying for this scholarship, you’re already off to a great start!
- Fill out the required form.
- Please write an essay answering the question “How can you save money in your daily life?”.
- Regarding length and format, the essays should:
- Be written in English
- 800-1000 words in length
- You should focus on the importance and the way to save money, you are encouraged to write about saving tips, especially on coupons and discount codes.
- Submit your application when you finish.